NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Clan wars.

+2
The_Warden
-ProjektRev-
6 posters

Go down

Legit Clan wars. Empty Legit Clan wars.

Post by -ProjektRev- Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:53 am

We faced too many hacking clans. Love the tv dodges, love the opks, Speeds, Chams that work good as the satalite scanner. First off, i'd like to start off by saying We accept tv's practically from anybody that we know of.

So lets get to the point.
I've seen many clans that are in NGAH and we'd accept clan matches reason being is because we can trust you to be clean. This being said, i'd really like to have set clan wars. Let us know when on vent, we'll be ready.

Thanks
-ProjektRev-
-ProjektRev-
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Legit Clan wars. Empty Re: Legit Clan wars.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm

-ProjektRev- wrote:We faced too many hacking clans. Love the tv dodges, love the opks, Speeds, Chams that work good as the satalite scanner. First off, i'd like to start off by saying We accept tv's practically from anybody that we know of.

I've seen many clans that are in NGAH and we'd accept clan matches reason being is because we can trust you to be clean. This being said, i'd really like to have set clan wars. Let us know when on vent, we'll be ready.

Thanks
-ProjektRev-

Of course you face chams as good as the sat scan...that's where Nexon got the idea for it.

The airstrike is Nexon's OPK and the recon vest+cyclops bandana combo is Nexon's speedhack...

I'd love to see rules against that kind of crap in the clan matches...not no-NX-gear rules, but against specs and OP gear combos...

Then again, I'd also go into a clan match with a util backpack, an NX supernade, a GP supernade, an RPG, a LAW, and a DB shotty Razz

ONTOPIC - Once I get more people into NeXtGen (or if people are willing to clan-hop), I'd be glad to clan match with you guys...long as you let us win a couple rounds Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:43 pm

D34THROW wrote:
-ProjektRev- wrote:We faced too many hacking clans. Love the tv dodges, love the opks, Speeds, Chams that work good as the satalite scanner. First off, i'd like to start off by saying We accept tv's practically from anybody that we know of.

Thanks
-ProjektRev-

Of course you face chams as good as the sat scan...that's where Nexon got the idea for it.

The airstrike is Nexon's OPK and the recon vest+cyclops bandana combo is Nexon's speedhack...

I'd love to see rules against that kind of crap in the clan matches...not no-NX-gear rules, but against specs and OP gear combos...

Then again, I'd also go into a clan match with a util backpack, an NX supernade, a GP supernade, an RPG, a LAW, and a DB shotty Razz

ONTOPIC - Once I get more people into NeXtGen (or if people are willing to clan-hop), I'd be glad to clan match with you guys...long as you let us win a couple rounds Wink

Why not have the leaders of NGAH create a set of rules to be used? Then the clans affiliated with NGAH can scrim each other with those set rules. Eventually other non-affiliated clans may start playing with your rules, kind of like black market WOGL pubs.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:23 pm

I actually like that...I'll start working on that list right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 pm

I feel as though there are no Aussie clans in NGAH though. But if there are any clans that do play during the Australian time, feel free to contact on of the Precisionist admins so we can make a clan war.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by carnage71 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 pm

You should hit up some of the STUN guys,I played with them the other night...they are Aussie and a good group of guys.DnC also has about 5 Aussies,did I mention I love Aussies...never met a shy Aussie,good players even better on vent!

carnage71
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Thanks Carnage. I hope to play with Stun and DNC soon. It's so sad that there are so many hackers nowdays and CBL updates too slow sometimes.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rwargrumble Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Beware of DNC. if thats the same clan im thinking of, then they Q.Q about everything
Rwargrumble
Rwargrumble
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm

QQ about everything? I played with some of their clan mates and they're a great bunch.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:59 pm

ExoLight wrote:QQ about everything? I played with some of their clan mates and they're a great bunch.

Agreed, they have really shaped up. It seemed like they used to be big talkers, but it seems like they have gotten rid of that image in my mind.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 313sasquatch Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 am

Feel Free to message me IGN: 313squatchy or IGN lmclSidekick if you would like a legit Clan war. We are the Leaders of MerX.CoalitioN. A C.L.E.A.N. graduated clan. All members are 100% hack free and teamviewed thoroughly before entrance to the clan, and randomly while in the clan.
313sasquatch
313sasquatch
Affiliate
Affiliate

http://mcclan.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:38 am

I have an idea shortz. How about putting a channel in vent for clans to organize clan wars? If we are messaging in-game then we have to sit in lobby waiting for the other person to get done with their game. But if we had a vent channel to talk to the person then we could communicate to see how long of a wait it will be. Also this way the clan leaders wouldn't have to add 50 some people PMing everyone to see if they even have 4/want to clan war. Just a thought for bringing NGAH clans closer with more opportunities for clan wars against legit clans. This may also help bring in more clans (if it works) and that would be more people that would sign up for NGAH.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down