NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

what clan tag are you

Go down

what clan tag are you

Post by sirgoldeye on Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:14 am

mine is SICK. it a gaming group for call of duty.
avatar
sirgoldeye
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 126
Join date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 am

Mine is [uMAD]
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 am

I don't have one, I'm not good enough at MW2.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by XKillerDreag on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:21 pm

When I start, it will be [ECS][OG]

_________________
avatar
XKillerDreag
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 700
Join date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:53 pm

lol it can only be 4 letters max. Also if anyone wants to use mine they can Razz
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:04 pm

I was thinking about going with [iMAD], since I'm so bad at MW2.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 pm

lol you play on the comp?
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Yeah, PC gaming is so much better than consoles.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 pm

You wish
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:37 pm

What is one thing better about consoles than PC gaming?

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:15 pm

You can play on a bigger TV and sit where evere you want, however you want. Prety much the added comfort
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, you can get a projector for your PC and make the thing like 100 inches if you really wanted to. So the screen isn't that much bigger. Personally I have a 22" monitor, because I'm poor. I can sit where I want when I'm gaming on my PC. Hooked up a 360 controller, makes it nice to just lay down and play some Madden 2009 with mods. The mods on PC games are very nice, playing with a college team against a NFL team is pretty interesting.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by sirgoldeye on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 am

The_Warden wrote:Well, you can get a projector for your PC and make the thing like 100 inches if you really wanted to. So the screen isn't that much bigger. Personally I have a 22" monitor, because I'm poor. I can sit where I want when I'm gaming on my PC. Hooked up a 360 controller, makes it nice to just lay down and play some Madden 2009 with mods. The mods on PC games are very nice, playing with a college team against a NFL team is pretty interesting.

about you comment, you get hacked in pc while in ps3 you don't
avatar
sirgoldeye
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 126
Join date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by iRageKill on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:03 am

.:JGT:.

iRageKill
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 62
Join date : 2010-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:20 pm

sirgoldeye wrote:
The_Warden wrote:Well, you can get a projector for your PC and make the thing like 100 inches if you really wanted to. So the screen isn't that much bigger. Personally I have a 22" monitor, because I'm poor. I can sit where I want when I'm gaming on my PC. Hooked up a 360 controller, makes it nice to just lay down and play some Madden 2009 with mods. The mods on PC games are very nice, playing with a college team against a NFL team is pretty interesting.

about you comment, you get hacked in pc while in ps3 you don't

You could just as easily get hacked in console games, just people that play console games generally aren't that tech savvy from what I've observed.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by gurkang on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:08 pm

sirgoldeye wrote:
The_Warden wrote:Well, you can get a projector for your PC and make the thing like 100 inches if you really wanted to. So the screen isn't that much bigger. Personally I have a 22" monitor, because I'm poor. I can sit where I want when I'm gaming on my PC. Hooked up a 360 controller, makes it nice to just lay down and play some Madden 2009 with mods. The mods on PC games are very nice, playing with a college team against a NFL team is pretty interesting.

about you comment, you get hacked in pc while in ps3 you don't
Yea I agree. I always know the other person is legit and I am never afraid of getting OPKed xD
avatar
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

Posts : 1082
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by The_Warden on Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm

There are still hackers in PS3, just harder for people to get them working properly. Playing any game online is going to have some hackers. Also I haven't been OPKed in MW2 yet for PC, just a few chams/aimbots.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by sirgoldeye on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:47 am

The_Warden wrote:There are still hackers in PS3, just harder for people to get them working properly. Playing any game online is going to have some hackers. Also I haven't been OPKed in MW2 yet for PC, just a few chams/aimbots.

wow
avatar
sirgoldeye
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 126
Join date : 2010-01-23

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home

Back to top Go down

Re: what clan tag are you

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum