NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat Arms UI Update

+13
Noob
Meso
carnage71
Luky
Dirtball04
The_Warden
-Josh
XKillerDreag
ExoLight
Fight4Nod[Eriana]
(TW)OblivionLost
gurkang
iRageKill
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Combat Arms UI Update - Page 2 Empty Re: Combat Arms UI Update

Post by Noob Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:28 pm

UI is terrible like a dog poop that got burned 10 fold. and i think nexon is trying to make the game "worse" rather than making it "better".
Noob
Noob
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Vic-Firth Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Honestly the new UI is one of Nexon's biggest fails yet. Not only yet again did they ignore the fact that we'd rather have smooth gameplay and less hackers then new Items/maps/UI's but the fact that the new UI has caused so many problems in the lobby as well as in game. For Example:

-In some cases it is nearly impossible to join a room that the rest of your clan mates are playing. whether it be a Scrim or just a regular pub. We (over at DnC have found a few ways around them)

1. Try joining on someone. (which doesn't work unless that certain someone is on the first screen of your messenger. If you have to Scroll down to see them you won't be able to join on them.)

2. Have someone invite you to the room. (Same case as # 1)

3. If you can't seem to get the double click to work (while trying to join a scrim ONLY) you can try clicking "Quick Join" and in some cases it will pop you into your corresponding room.

-As you can tell the Messenger is also something Nexon can't seem to get right...

-The UI in general is bad.
-The writing is to small.
-The Shop was better how it was before. now you have to scroll over the item to see what it looks like.
-The worst part of all of this is that I don't even think it's nexon. I've been hearing talk that BlockParty is the cause of all this fail.
Vic-Firth
Vic-Firth

http://d34th-n-Carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by banging34hzs Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 am

i like the new "combat arms OS" ( lol ) at first it was a lil odd to go shopping but that was easy to over come i dont mind the lay out and there is a SEARCH box in shop for those of u who cant read fast enough.
one thing i have noticed is the join on feature is gone if u scroll down on messenger list at all and god forbid that you get a Friend request and say no you will get it every time you go to lobby or leave a game, i got one from the same person for a day and a half.
banging34hzs
banging34hzs
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:53 am

I hate it, I lag so bad, I cant even play anymore. When I try moving around, it doesnt work, it is crazy.
I am probably going to quit Combat Arms.
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OdiousKiller Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:11 pm

I was reading the nexon forums and stonegold (nexon forum moderator) stated that you will not have to strain your eyes anymore after this patch... and i think most of this lag all came up when they upgraded those servers during xmas
OdiousKiller
OdiousKiller
NGAH
NGAH

http://www.xtremegamingcoalition.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm

i personally dont like the shiny thingys. You gotta get used to it, but i liked the original better. Another thing i wish they would add to the UI is a game search option. So you could search what map and game mode with how many players (optional) and it would pop up with a list of games with those settings.
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2