NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what guns would you like to see put into combat arms?

+3
jerry26
(TW)OblivionLost
zologold
7 posters

Go down

what guns would you like to see put into combat arms? Empty what guns would you like to see put into combat arms?

Post by zologold Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:51 pm

yah its not like i can put them in CA but hey, its still interesting to know what everyone likes.
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

what guns would you like to see put into combat arms? Empty Re: what guns would you like to see put into combat arms?

Post by (TW)OblivionLost Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:13 pm

There's only one gun worthy of being added to CA: The Nerf Vulcan!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f67/14/97/27/94/nerf_v10.jpg
(TW)OblivionLost
(TW)OblivionLost
NGAH
NGAH

http://www.thunderwingsclan.tk/

Back to top Go down

what guns would you like to see put into combat arms? Empty Re: what guns would you like to see put into combat arms?

Post by jerry26 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

jerry26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:04 pm

They need to add airsoft guns.... haha or paintball

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Paintball would be a good mode to add.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:10 am

i think they should put in a SAW and a G3 no not a g36 a g3.
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:18 am

The SAW is the M249...(I'm sure you knew that) which is basically the same gun as the K3... both shoot the 5.56x45mm and 5.56x45mm NATO rounds and both shoot 750-1000 RPM.

Also, the MINIMI is the FN Minimi Para which is the U.S. Paratrooper version of the M249.

Here is a great site to visit to look at weapons that the worlds military uses.

Military Weapons of the World
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AUVET Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:57 am

I agree a real G3 would be nice, just that it would be heavier (slow you down), and has a lower rate of fire than the G36. A buddy of mine is German army and he has used both, said that the G3 has a fair amount more recoil also, but great knock down power.

AUVET
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by banging34hzs Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

banging34hzs
banging34hzs
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:31 pm

i was also thinking an addition should be at higher ranks the ability to add a grenade launcher to any of your AR's (introduced from COD)
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down