NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoldLegion Application for Affiliation

3 posters

Go down

GoldLegion Application for Affiliation Empty GoldLegion Application for Affiliation

Post by Zause Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Leader's Name:
Answer: Byrnsy

Clan Name:
Answer: GoldLegion

Clan Web Site URL:
Answer: GoldLegion.tk

Are You and your Clan CBL Clean:
Answer: Yes.

How active is your Clan? :
Answer: Most of the time we've got members on.

How do you feel about people who hack, glitch and use exploits?
Answer: Extremely annoying, ruin the game, and should be banned.

Does your clan use Ventrilo?
Answer: Yes

Have you or your clan ever been demoted or become CBL Dirty? :
Answer: CBL Dirty due to members becoming dirty. Only happened twice during the downtime of the CBL when CA's servers upgraded.

Why do you want to join the NGAH Affiliated Clan Network??
Answer: The reason we wish to join the NGAH Affiliated Clan Network is for us to be really known as a clean clan. Also we would like our clan to experience the feeling of competition. Our goal is to have our clan take part in these drafts that you as a community will provide.

How does NGAH benefit from this affiliation?
Answer: NGAH benefits from GoldLegion as recognition as a clean community that doesn't tolerate hacking at all, just like we do. You also benefit for advertisement. We are currently affiliated with CBL as our application was accepted recently and we'll be having their link-back image on our site soon. If we do become affiliated with NGAH we can promise participation from GoldLegion in the NGAH Drafts, Advertisement, and another group of people to call friends.

How does your clan benefit from this affiliation?
Answer: The clan benefits from the affiliation by giving us some place where we'll be accepted as a non-hacking clan. Seeing GoldLegion is a Strict Anti-Hack/Glitching clan we take top pride in our members for being clean. Even though people will throw hackusations our way we know better as a clan. The affiliation will allow us to meet other clean players. And allow us to befriend them. After all, what good is an Anti-Hacking/Glitching Clan if we have no sanctuary when the rest of the world is against us?

Way of contact:
Answer: PMing me here, finding us on the website, or emailing me at AndrewAlvy@yahoo.com.
Zause
Zause
NGAH
NGAH

Http://GoldLegion.tk/

Back to top Go down

GoldLegion Application for Affiliation Empty Re: GoldLegion Application for Affiliation

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Application is under review.

Thank you for your application, you will receive a response within 48 hours.

-Josh
NGAH Admin

Back to top Go down

GoldLegion Application for Affiliation Empty Re: GoldLegion Application for Affiliation

Post by -Josh Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

thankyou for having ur clan, Gold legion, apply for affiliation with ngah.
whenever you have the time, please make it onto our ventrilo on friday evening, and we can continue gold legion's application
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zause Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm

I'll be there!
Zause
Zause
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Zause you have an Xfire, if so what is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zause Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I do not. I only have Ventrilo.
Zause
Zause
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Zause Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:00 pm

If I require Xfire, I will download.
Zause
Zause
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 pm

its not required, just a easy way to chat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zause Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Well if your on Vent atm I can gladly get online Smile
Zause
Zause
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Denied. Found Iamazn's Hack Pack v1.5
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AmericanWnkr Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:38 pm

LMAO, fail
AmericanWnkr
AmericanWnkr
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.myspace.com/imyourzforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down