NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application)

3 posters

Go down

kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application) Empty kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application)

Post by Kyle- Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:49 pm

What Are You Applying For?: (League or -Synchronized- *Official Clan*)
Answer:

In-Game Name:
Answer:kyle-

What Clan Are You In?:
Answer: No Clan ATM

Did you find us from the Nexon forums? If yes, post the thread that brought you here.
Answer:

Did Someone recruit you? If yes, please list their name here.
Answer: yes, CalebFTW

How do you feel about people who hack, glitch and use exploits?
Answer: I feel that it is the wrong thing to do, if you can not play the game with out any hacks or glitching or even using exploits, then what is the point? you are just ruing the game for other people who would like to play and have fun.

Do you have Ventrilo?
Answer: yes sirr,

Do you have a microphone?
Answer: Atm no in 3-5 bussnes days yes.(i moved and it is getting shiped with my other stuff.)

Have you ever been demoted?
Answer: no i have not

Why do you want to join the Next Generation Anti-Hacking League?
Answer:i would like to help the NGAH because i would like to make a difference in the gaming world.

Last edited by Kyle- on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kyle-

Back to top Go down

kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application) Empty Re: kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:22 pm

welcome !

Back to top Go down

kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application) Empty Re: kyle- Application. ( sorry i forgot to log in this is my application)

Post by Kyle- Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm

thanks mann!!! Proud to be a part of the Ngah

Kyle-

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Kyle- wrote:thanks mann!!! Proud to be a part of the Ngah
Nice Pic!
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm

what a g !!

Back to top Go down

Post by gurkang Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:06 pm

SgtDanny93 wrote:what a g !!
Naw he's not a G, he is an OG
gurkang
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 pm

gurkang wrote:
SgtDanny93 wrote:what a g !!
Naw he's not a G, he is an OG
xD
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 am

ACCEPTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down