NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muskieteers Vs Revitalize

+6
XKillerDreag
-ProjektRev-
-King--
ExoLight
Jugg3r
The_Warden
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Muskieteers Vs Revitalize Empty Re: Muskieteers Vs Revitalize

Post by The_Warden Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah, we need some practice. Also if anyone has any strategies for SV SND to share, we would gladly listen to them and see if we like them. That would also be greatly appreciated.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:54 pm

My clan played Season2 snd sv. It appears as if the best place to plant is the upper plant site right next to the square box. If you turn and face the box and get really close to the corner when you plant, the bomb will actually drop on the other side of the railing and land either down below in the snow or on the edge of the boxed enclosure. Most ppl will not look either of those places when trying to defuse.

Main thing with SV is to create diversion and make sure you take a couple of opponents out prior to planting. Don't try to plant with full opposing team count. Strategy that worked against us and for us was to drop smoke down below to distract and then see if any members are seen shifting to tunnels. Simply make a lot of noise. If they do shift, pop lots of smoke up top to protect plant site and make sure 1 person plants, 1 person is close by to provide protection and to plant or rotate below if the plan changes, and 1 person is distance away with clear view of field to take long shots for protection as well.

SV is a huge map and the bottom is the easiest to protect if you are on defense.

If you are on defense you need 2 up and 1 down with 1 member in transition position. If the 2 up top stay patient and don't peak, you should be able to react quickly if you see a player or hear ppl moving towards the plant site. Yeah, I know, you never run and make noise in match but not everyone sticks to that all the time.

Best place down below to be is just inside the server room on the upper level on the right side behind the boxes. If someone comes down the tunnel you can see their feet prior to them attacking. If they pop smoke or through nades, don't start firing. It just gives away your position. Dont' fire till you see the enemy. If someone drops down the ladder into the server room you can see them coming from your left and can jump over the railing and take cover using the servers in the room. This will allow time for the "1 member in transition" to begin shifting to provide support.

Just remember this as well. If you watch vids of the top clans in matches they don't talk. They don't make unnecessary noise in their vent or teamspeak channels. The only sounds you hear are for enemy sightings and assistance. This is necessary so as to allow you to hear everything that is going on in the game. Turn your volume way up and keep the noise around you down as best as you can.

Oh yeah, if you ever find yourself in a 4 v 1 and you are on the 4 person team, don't be stupid and rush the enemy. Just because you are 3 players up doesn't mean he/she can't take all of you down. Just stay patient and wait for them to make mistakes.

Well, that's my two since from listening to our wogl team.
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:23 pm

Wonderful tips Jugger.

Muskieteers, If you guys want a clan to practice with, Precisionist would gladly want to help.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Alright, thanks for the tips Jugg3r they are very insightful and helpful. We will work on implementing your suggestions into our strategy.

Yeah, ExoLight that would be great. Is there any particular way you would like us to contact you (in-game, xfire, vent, TS, ect.)?

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:10 pm

I'll hop on the NGAH Vent when we get 5 members online. We'll usually be on at 11:00 PM ~ 6:00 AM (-5:00 EST), unless it's during the weekend since most of our members are in Australia.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by -King-- Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Ill practice with you warden, Very Happy and ill show you some strats since im the master mind behind tragik strats.

-King--
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -ProjektRev- Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks for all your support guys, and jugger, I really like the post you made, it was the things i was thinking about, but as a person with no mic ghosting would not be my concern(Yes i did attempt to get a mic many times), even though the other 4 players will have a mic. Second the plant has been fixed, so it would not fall on the snow Yet that spot near the railing is open for planting. The smokes idea is another great idea. One thing that concerns me the most is the "Common sense" part. I've been in clans and one thing they miserably fail at is having the common sense to help out your team mate. Simple things as watching the directions your team isn't watching would help. Obviously we cannot simply blame the deaths we get on our team, yet we can improve our team gameplay a lot when we cover our teams back so they don't get picked off.. treat their death like yours. This would help A LOT.

Another thing, players should take practice into consideration and inform "The_Warde" on when they can make it. Even though the fixed timing might not work please inform The_Warden, this would mean a lot. Also.. Practices is as far as they go, when it's show time its our responsibility to not let our team down. Keeping this in mind i think we should be able to win this match.

cheers So lets get our tryhard hats on and win this match. farao
-ProjektRev-
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Yeah, I have a 3 hour exam tonight. But I will be done with mid terms Friday and Saturday night (EST). Those would probably be the best nights for our practicing Rev. You guys can practice tonight if I am unable to get on though.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by -ProjektRev- Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am

Yep did some practices yesterday with weed and dillah hoping to do some prac's today evening EST
-ProjektRev-
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:53 am

I should be able to practice tonight, except I will do a lot worse since I will be playing on dial up.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by -King-- Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:22 pm

I can get my clan to scrim or bravo scrim if you like?

-King--
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Yeah, that would be good king.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by XKillerDreag Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Please don't turn out to be like the other WOGL members who think they're bauss since they're in WOGL.

I scrimmed with -ConTact and another clan which I forgot...(silly).
XKillerDreag
XKillerDreag

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:27 pm

Alright, we will try not to. That means you don't like .DNC.?

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by XKillerDreag Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:34 pm

No, I'm good with DnC.
I'm just saying overall, some WOGL members act like they're above everyone else.
"YO MAN YOU'RE A HACKER AND THAT GUN IS A NUB GUN"
"...I'm not a hacker, i'm right behind you. Also, the gun is approved by WOGL".
"YO MAN YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING, I SCRIM WITH ALL WOGL CLANS".
"Alrighty".
XKillerDreag
XKillerDreag

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:09 pm

Lol, yeah that isn't very fun. Personally I try hard not to be like that, can't speak for the rest of the clan though.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by -King-- Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Yea i hate when wogl players come in Non-Wogl rooms and you kill them with lets say..a shotgun...Then they say "Get wogl kid" lul

-King--
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:29 am

xD
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iRageKill Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 am

The_Warden wrote:Alright, we will try not to. That means you don't like .DNC.?
Bad memories D:

Precisionist played .DNC. 13 times in a row and in the last one, the bomb went off for no reason. Then they ran away D:
I want mah buddies back D:

iRageKill
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 am

WTF!!!! And why did you bring my clan into your conversation??? Explain please.
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:17 am

iRageKill wrote:
Bad memories D:

Precisionist played .DNC. 13 times in a row and in the last one, the bomb went off for no reason. Then they ran away D:

And what are you trying to say by making that statement there iRage. I am the Web-Master and Board of Admin member for DNC. If you got something to say about DNC then say it now. Sounds to me like you are saying we hack or cheat in some way. I'll take this time to warn you now about hakusating my clan. It will not be tolerated at all by me.
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

Back to top Go down

Post by -King-- Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:11 pm

DnC. is actually a very good, organized clan. Just one time we scrimed them in elim. pro and then Dustee called us "Elim. Pro Stars" and left

-King--
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -ProjektRev- Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:20 pm

DnC is cool, don't really have a problem with them at all, friendly clan.
-ProjektRev-
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Jugg3r wrote:
iRageKill wrote:
Bad memories D:

And what are you trying to say by making that statement there iRage. I am the Web-Master and Board of Admin member for DNC. If you got something to say about DNC then say it now. Sounds to me like you are saying we hack or cheat in some way. I'll take this time to warn you now about hakusating my clan. It will not be tolerated at all by me.

I think you interpreted it in the wrong way. Precisionist in no way would think DnC are hackers. During the last CWar, we somehow glitched the bomb, then when it ended, you guys left. We were confused, and thought that you guys though we tapped or hacked it.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Jugg3r wrote:
iRageKill wrote:
Bad memories D:

Sorry, but I was trying to make an example of a good WOGL clan that doesn't really do all the talking and what not that we were trying to avoid. I thought of it as a compliment, if you want I can change it to a different clan.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum