NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant)

+3
-Josh
The_Warden
IGotTheBeer
7 posters

Go down

This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant) Empty This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant)

Post by IGotTheBeer Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:20 am

"The new BEST FPS Game for PC, XBOX 360 & PS3."? Bull.

This game is terrible with the multiplayer. I havnt had a single bit of fun in it at all. They did a good job on the single player, but the multiplayer sucks major ass. I had fun in ONE match, when I actually got a kill. I dont think its because I suck at the game, its because the only weapons I have access to, are underpowered compared to what the high ranks have. I understand that because they are higher ranked, they deserve better stuff. But its to the point where my weapons need 20 shots to kill, and theirs need 3.

I find myself spawning, running around, comming back to where I spawned, and someone from the other team spawns and kills me. The hell? Do we switch spawns every 5 seconds with the other team or something?

I bought the game for the single-player, and im pleased. If I bought it for the multiplayer, id be majorly pissed. The multiplayer has no fun in it, its full of knifers and high ranks who have the only good weapons in the game, and they shouldve just taken it out and made the single player longer.

My opinion: Modern Warfare 1 is better than Modern Warfare 2. I even bought the reflex edition (on the wii), because I loved the first one so much. And when your buying a First Person Shooter on the Wii, your either drunk, crazy, or in love. I was all 3 at the time.

My ratings for this game:
Single: 8/10 (No replay value, a bit longer wouldve been great, but I still loved it)
Multiplayer: Shit stain/10

Compared to the first Modern Warfares ratings:
Single: 9/10 (Replay value (intels), been playing it even since I got it. One of my favorite games)
Multiplayer: 8/10 (More weapons wouldve been nice, atleast its fun...)

I just wanted to post all of that. I hate the multiplayer for MW2, which makes the game one of the worst games I have. Its overhyped, and all everyone talks about now is MW2. I dont see how the game is any good.

/rant
And go ahead and hate me for hating MW2, not like I care.

IGotTheBeer
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant) Empty Re: This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant)

Post by The_Warden Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 pm

IGotTheBeer wrote:"The new BEST FPS Game for PC, XBOX 360 & PS3."? Bull.

This game is terrible with the multiplayer. I havnt had a single bit of fun in it at all. They did a good job on the single player, but the multiplayer sucks major ass. I had fun in ONE match, when I actually got a kill. I dont think its because I suck at the game, its because the only weapons I have access to, are underpowered compared to what the high ranks have. I understand that because they are higher ranked, they deserve better stuff. But its to the point where my weapons need 20 shots to kill, and theirs need 3.

I find myself spawning, running around, comming back to where I spawned, and someone from the other team spawns and kills me. The hell? Do we switch spawns every 5 seconds with the other team or something?

I bought the game for the single-player, and im pleased. If I bought it for the multiplayer, id be majorly pissed. The multiplayer has no fun in it, its full of knifers and high ranks who have the only good weapons in the game, and they shouldve just taken it out and made the single player longer.

My opinion: Modern Warfare 1 is better than Modern Warfare 2. I even bought the reflex edition (on the wii), because I loved the first one so much. And when your buying a First Person Shooter on the Wii, your either drunk, crazy, or in love. I was all 3 at the time.

My ratings for this game:
Single: 8/10 (No replay value, a bit longer wouldve been great, but I still loved it)
Multiplayer: Shit stain/10

Compared to the first Modern Warfares ratings:
Single: 9/10 (Replay value (intels), been playing it even since I got it. One of my favorite games)
Multiplayer: 8/10 (More weapons wouldve been nice, atleast its fun...)

I just wanted to post all of that. I hate the multiplayer for MW2, which makes the game one of the worst games I have. Its overhyped, and all everyone talks about now is MW2. I dont see how the game is any good.

/rant
And go ahead and hate me for hating MW2, not like I care.

I find it a lot easier to play than Combat Arms and other FPS games. You really don't have to worry about recoil very much and the footstep sound quality is a lot better. That's weird about the lack of damage you are experiencing, I got all of the achievements for the M4 and it had plenty of power (3-5 shot kill). Stopping power along with FMJ (I think that's what it is called) helps a lot on some guns. I could see why people wouldn't like the spawns, but with my play style I look around constantly anyways (played to much One Man Army/Search and Destroy). Personally I'm suprised how well the weapons are balanced. Every weapon has its use, just have to figure out what perks to use with which weapon. Even if you still think the weapons at higher levels are over powered then it only takes approximately 10-15 hours to rank up to level 50.

Overall I like multiplayer, have not played single player yet. I like to play this game if I'm tired and do not feel like paying attention to everything happening in my game. I believe I'm around level 52 now and spent 17 hours playing (could have gone faster had I played Free for All). I like how you can duel wield G18's, it actually makes secondary weapons useful.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant) Empty Re: This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant)

Post by IGotTheBeer Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Ok, second thought. Ive decided to give this game another chance.

One question: How can I have fun with this game in Multiplayer? Just a little bit of fun?

IGotTheBeer
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am

It seems like the stopping power and FMJ things help increase damage a lot (if you are having a problem with that). I also like all of the different game modes there are, more variety. It's also fun to unlock all of the achievements (I wish CA had this).

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 am

Ive actually never tried it, downloading now,
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mounthaze Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:54 pm

-Shortz wrote:Ive actually never tried it, downloading now,
i wish my computer could handle it XD. played it at my friends house offline, so i dont know how many retards are on xbox live. lol i found it was lots of fun.
Mounthaze
Mounthaze
NGAH
NGAH

https://www.youtube.com/user/mountainhaze64

Back to top Go down

Post by Meso Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:14 am

Disliked a few things:

SP was short
Ghost dies
No recoil(I find no challenge)
Ghost dies
Knives are totally rigged especially with commando
Did I mention Ghost dies?
Machine Guns are clearly hax0rs.
And Ghost died.

Either than that I think its OK. Gotta love the SCAR-H and P90. Too many knife campers=gay. Machine guns are so rigged, they have massive amounts of ammo and still kill quickly. The only flaw is the slow reloading time which is countered by sleight of hand. Semtex makes me rage, although I can just run in a group of people and kill 'em all. Last stand is also retarded; I THOUGH I ALREADY KILLED THAT BASTARD BUT THEN I ALSO DIE BY A PISTOL.

AARARRARRGHARGHARGAHRGHARGHARHHH.
Meso
Meso
NGAH
NGAH

http://gaggleofnoobs.com

Back to top Go down

This is one of the worst fps's I have. (rant) Empty modern warfare 2

Post by best09 Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 am

when i first played modern warfare 2 in 5 hours i was already a privet 21. so i do not know what you were doing. just so u know when some one goes over 70 they go into prestige mode and it means that u start all over and u have no guns so high rank dosent mean u have all the guns.

best09

Back to top Go down

Post by gurkang Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Meso, ghost dying was a huge piss off. He was so cool and they killed him Mad
gurkang
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum