NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Clans that are Affliliated with NGAH.

Go down

Clans that are Affliliated with NGAH.

Post by -ProjektRev- on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:10 am

If your affiliated NGAH it's the leaders job to get your Members to get Teamviewed by the NGAH Ac-Staffs. I am sitting here doing nothing, to put it out there it would be even great if the leader takes in responsibility of teamviewing their own members but then again, we could have a situation when you are not experienced enough. Team Enigma lets me do their teamviews for them, i hop on their vent and such that is a great example in taking consideration and use of a "No Life" ac staff like Smile Fx11 Fk you!. But then again i'd help em out cause there cool. If you want me to do something close to that i'm always free.

Wondering why i'm taking this up?
Yesterday we decided to do a clan war with an affiliated clan. HeavyWareFarePro, i know their members, and leader, cool guys. Starting off with seeing a new member with 2.00 Kdr Ratio even though it says nothing. I expected it to be quite a tough match. Half round of game, it was quite the drag. I can't help it to think that one of their members "HACK". Yes i tell them right away. The other members don't even consider my word, they act like as if they know everything about this person, and yet i can't judge cause they might. So i requested a teamview, after we lose 2 games to them. Sure enough this does take quite a long time when we get into deep discussions of being legit, and me getting mocked on how i accused. That person that thought hacked took for ever, to get his teamview loaded, and god damn well i know that Teamviewer is 2.27mb. It shouldn't take more than 3 Minutes. I also do know what he's "Trying To Do" but it wont work. I get on his pc, look at his registry none of my root's are there, yet i cannot say he "deleted" them. So i look through his c.a folder yet nothing.. thats when i go to "Recent"[u] and i find CA - Injector. and other dupe copies of C.A folder. He closes down his teamview instantly yet i got the SS. His excuse was it was 4 months old and im wondering what it was doing in "RECENT".
Where i am trying to get here is, i don't just haccusate people for the heck of it as i have played many good clans, i can tell the difference between hacks and being legit. Next time let somebody that is experienced teamview, or don't say anything at all.

Waste of two loss on ekko's record. Gg. Mad
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Re: Clans that are Affliliated with NGAH.

Post by gurkang on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:15 pm

Hey Rev. I know how to TV but not to throughly. If you ever have time can you teach me. Cuz I want to get better at TV'ing Very Happy

Just let me know when you have time
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -ProjektRev- on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 am

Will do
-ProjektRev-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

Please exclude my clan from this. It was not my fault. 9thBattalion has apparently left the clan as well. He admitted 3 people into my clan without tving them.
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down