NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vests & DMG

+4
gurkang
The_Warden
-King--
-DirtyTooth-
8 posters

Go down

Vests & DMG Empty Vests & DMG

Post by -DirtyTooth- Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:15 am

i got a few Questions about a few of the most commonly Used Vest's

Assault: Took 3 hits with an AK , G36E , Close & Mid range , 4 hits Far

Heavy: Took 4 hits Up Close , 3 Mid range , 4 Long

No Vest: 3 Hits Close & Mid Range , 3-4 Long depending

Light Vest : 3 Hits Close & Mid Range , 3-4 Long Depending

Why do They All take About the Same ammount , 1 Of them is NX isnt it suppose to be Godly ?

Will there Be more People running with Heavy after Reading this?

Why do 3/4 of the Vests Take the same Ammount of Dmg?
-DirtyTooth-
-DirtyTooth-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Vests & DMG Empty Re: Vests & DMG

Post by -King-- Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:28 pm

Nexon fails thats why...i run around with a recon vest and takes about 3-4 shots to kill me

-King--
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -DirtyTooth- Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:02 pm

If i wanted people to say Nexon fails i would have titled it that ... alright .. or been like ...
Vests & dmg ? does nexon fail...
-DirtyTooth-
-DirtyTooth-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Warden Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 pm

The percentages are way to low. I remember watching a video a long time ago about how much damage the -10% on the suppressors did; it turned out it barely effected how much damage it did. Same thing with the vest's 8-15% + or - either way isn't going to make a tremendous difference when looking at your actual speed and armor vs the damage each weapon in this game does.

The_Warden
Addict
Addict

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by gurkang Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:30 pm

Meh. I don't use any vests. Default is the way to go Very Happy
gurkang
gurkang
AC-Staff
AC-Staff

http://www.tekneek.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 9thbattalion Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:48 pm

depending on where you hit them determines how much damage u do. so if you hit them in the same spot then idk but if you ranged all around them then theres your problem
9thbattalion
9thbattalion
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfirecat Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:42 am

Also, a lot of it has to do with the fact that you tested with only two weapons - both of which have extremely high damage for the Assault Rifle category. Try testing with pistols, an UZI or a FAMAS, and I guarantee that your results will look a little different. Also keep in mind that it also will matter where you get hit on the body (arms, legs, body, etc).

EDIT: Also test at the high-damage end (L9 and 50cal, down to some of the semi-auto snipers) - those also yield very different results.
Nightfirecat
Nightfirecat
NGAH
NGAH

http://nightfirecat.right-0n.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:01 am

-DirtyTooth- wrote:If i wanted people to say Nexon fails i would have titled it that ... alright .. or been like ...
Vests & dmg ? does nexon fail...

You asked for an answer and he gave you his opinion. Please refrain from flaming the posts of other members that provide answers to your questions. If you don't agree or don't like the response, simply say "Thank you for responding but not what I was looking for."

Please remember to respect the other members of this league.
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:18 pm

your test with light vest i believe is inaccurate i once tested a g36 on a light vest and it was 1-2 hits if you can get in the chest and 3-4 with legs. Also the other thing with other vests is they dont make like a giant advantage which is good. Yes you should also test with different types of guns hitting at different locations. The heavy vest with g3 takes 304 hits on average, if your going to flame though i suggest you dont even post on these forums. That gets really annoying.

If you dont have anything good to say about CA dont play. People who rage against the game creators really arent worth playing with.
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by -DirtyTooth- Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:44 pm

I tested with 2 Strong Weapons AK , G36E , in all spots arm legs , chest , head , neck for some reason AK took more bullets to kill .. might have been the lag idk tho may have to test it again once the lag is gone Very Happy
-DirtyTooth-
-DirtyTooth-
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum