NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Wow! Thats gay

Go down

Wow! Thats gay

Post by DzMi11eR on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 am

My first game back in a while, to try the new stuff and i get called a hacker and kicked from the room because i hs the elite. i was 10-14. fml
avatar
DzMi11eR
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-02-06

http://myspace.com/dzmi11er

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by ExoLight on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 pm

I always get kicked from SnD Elite rooms. Don't worry about it.

ExoLight
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by TracyJackson on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

ehhh...i got kicked a few months back for being "too good"...i was 4-9 at the time (turns out i knifed the EM so he got upset for me surprising him)
avatar
TracyJackson
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 316
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by -Josh on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:17 pm

TracyJackson wrote:ehhh...i got kicked a few months back for being "too good"...i was 4-9 at the time (turns out i knifed the EM so he got upset for me surprising him)
I lag way to bad in Combat Arms now.
avatar
-Josh
CEO

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by Jugg3r on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:30 pm

-Shortz wrote:
TracyJackson wrote:ehhh...i got kicked a few months back for being "too good"...i was 4-9 at the time (turns out i knifed the EM so he got upset for me surprising him)
I lag way to bad in Combat Arms now.

Don't feel bad Shortz... from what I hear, everyone is lagging their pants off.
avatar
Jugg3r
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-02-15

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by -Josh on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Jugg3r wrote:
-Shortz wrote:
TracyJackson wrote:ehhh...i got kicked a few months back for being "too good"...i was 4-9 at the time (turns out i knifed the EM so he got upset for me surprising him)
I lag way to bad in Combat Arms now.

Don't feel bad Shortz... from what I hear, everyone is lagging their pants off.
yah i've been taking a brake. I am playing K.O.S
avatar
-Josh
CEO

Posts : 646
Join date : 2010-01-23

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by DzMi11eR on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:15 pm

KOS?
avatar
DzMi11eR
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-02-06

http://myspace.com/dzmi11er

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by Jugg3r on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 pm

DzMi11eR wrote:KOS?

K.O.S - Secret Operations

K.O.S
avatar
Jugg3r
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-02-15

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by DzMi11eR on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 pm

huh.

i might try it out
avatar
DzMi11eR
NGAH
NGAH

Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-02-06

http://myspace.com/dzmi11er

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow! Thats gay

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum