NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I CAME TO GAME

+3
-Josh
ekacbun
BMOC
7 posters

Go down

I CAME TO GAME Empty I CAME TO GAME

Post by BMOC Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm

thread title says it all.

also league is kind of a moot point without solid AC.

but hey as soon as you have an SND/CTF tournament I'm sure VerTu would be glad to win it for the NX.

BMOC

Back to top Go down

I CAME TO GAME Empty Re: I CAME TO GAME

Post by ekacbun Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 pm

BMOC wrote:thread title says it all.

also league is kind of pointless without solid AC.

but hey as soon as you have an SND/CTF tournament I'm sure VerTu would be glad to win it for the NX.

Fixed.

ekacbun

Back to top Go down

Post by -Josh Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:22 pm

BMOC wrote:thread title says it all.

also league is kind of a moot point without solid AC.

Sounds Awesome.
Draft will start soon xD
-Josh
-Josh
CEO

http://www.scrimz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ExoLight Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Yeah, Just wait till we get everything set up, then our drafts will start.

ExoLight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jugg3r Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:15 pm

I feel that judging a league based solely on the fact that the league doesn't have an extra AC engine to catch hackers is kinda harsh.

To my knowledge, and I could be wrong, there are only 2 other leagues that use any other AC engine than what is provided with the original Game Client.

Yes, we all know that the AC engine built into Combat Arms is severely flawed. It has been proven time and time again that hackers are easily playing in CA.

However, other AC engines are just as flawed. Yes, external AC engines are becoming more and more advanced but to simply say that a league is pointless if they don't have a secondary AC is kinda retarded in my book.

I applaud NGAH for what they are trying to do and I hope that what you do has an impact in the legit community. It has been said many times that NGAH is just starting up and when you are starting anything new it takes time to put all the blocks together. It would be even more of a pointless fact to just bring in any ole AC engine to support their league without doing all the research to ensure they are getting the most effective AC engine available for their afforded budget and game client.

Plus, anyone who has ever played CA, while using the built in AC, being boosted with a secondary AC that takes screenshots all the dam time can relate to the amount of LAG that is encountered by the players. Which at times makes the game completely unplayable and causes many matches to be uneven in player participation.
Jugg3r
Jugg3r

http://www.d34th-n-carnag3.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -KozmiK Wulf Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Jugg3r wrote:I feel that judging a league based solely on the fact that the league doesn't have an extra AC engine to catch hackers is kinda harsh.

To my knowledge, and I could be wrong, there are only 2 other leagues that use any other AC engine than what is provided with the original Game Client.

Yes, we all know that the AC engine built into Combat Arms is severely flawed. It has been proven time and time again that hackers are easily playing in CA.

However, other AC engines are just as flawed. Yes, external AC engines are becoming more and more advanced but to simply say that a league is pointless if they don't have a secondary AC is kinda retarded in my book.

I applaud NGAH for what they are trying to do and I hope that what you do has an impact in the legit community. It has been said many times that NGAH is just starting up and when you are starting anything new it takes time to put all the blocks together. It would be even more of a pointless fact to just bring in any ole AC engine to support their league without doing all the research to ensure they are getting the most effective AC engine available for their afforded budget and game client.

Plus, anyone who has ever played CA, while using the built in AC, being boosted with a secondary AC that takes screenshots all the dam time can relate to the amount of LAG that is encountered by the players. Which at times makes the game completely unplayable and causes many matches to be uneven in player participation.

Can someone say Owned??? But Jugg3r has a point. And to answer your question we are working on getting a secondary AC client exclusively for members who participate in tournaments
-KozmiK Wulf
-KozmiK Wulf
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by zDillaFake Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:56 pm

AC would be a good idea, of course, I wonder how it would be used in FULL effect, ex: xTrap anti hack, course it would be super hard to use AC in full effect, if the people playing the game don't use it right x.x.. and if we do make another AC client for our league we should have it better than one that will fail at uploading the files EX: Users turning off their computers when the tournament battles end in full, etc etc
zDillaFake
zDillaFake
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down