NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NGAH
Welcome to NGAH, please login if you have already register, or register now to become a member.
NGAH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I now despise Nexon.

+3
Fight4Nod[Eriana]
(TW)OblivionLost
XKillerDreag
7 posters

Go down

I now despise Nexon. Empty I now despise Nexon.

Post by XKillerDreag Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

After being IP banned for 3 months, I had a week long debate with Nexon using tickets over my useless IP ban. Guess what? They claim they did nothing, even though I posted 20 fucking evidental pictures of my IP ban case.

Today, I used an IP changer to get in, and within 25 minutes I was suspended for 3 days to "inflammatory". The flaming was: Criticizing nexon. OR debating a political concern.

FUCK YOU NEXON.
XKillerDreag
XKillerDreag

Back to top Go down

I now despise Nexon. Empty Re: I now despise Nexon.

Post by (TW)OblivionLost Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 am

Wow that is messed up, Nexon is one of the most f__ked up game companies I've seen, truthfully my first character got demoted for "harrassing a GM", even though all I did was ask if the GM's ever actually ban people (quite ironic actually), Nexon has some of the most egotisticle assholes ever.
When I submitted a ticket, their response was "You have been demoted by a Game Moderator due to in-game actions caught by a GM, your actions included 1.Threatening a GM, 2.Harrassing a GM, 3.Obscene Language, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused by your own actions, but please remember to follow the rules listed in the Terms of Service, have a good day sir or miss.", seriously I asked him 1 things and apparently "Do GM's ever actually ban people on here?" contains a threat and obscene language.
(TW)OblivionLost
(TW)OblivionLost
NGAH
NGAH

http://www.thunderwingsclan.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fight4Nod[Eriana] Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 pm

They banned kazeikan's forum account.

There is something wrong here.
Fight4Nod[Eriana]
Fight4Nod[Eriana]
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Jel44 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Nexon doesn't know what they are doing anymore. They need to interview their employees before hiring anyone random >.> Someone people take a little thing too seriously and blow it up (Make it bigger).

Jel44

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 am

2nd to Jel
Luky
Luky
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by TracyJackson Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:16 am

lol...that sucks...
TracyJackson
TracyJackson
NGAH
NGAH

http://themuskieteers.freeforums.org

Back to top Go down

Post by zologold Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 pm

yah nexon does ban ppl for nothing (or demote) idk why when they have tickets they dont even make sense. 9thbattalions last file got demoted and he said that it actually had no ticketed reason. O.o

and i personally know 3 hackers. all three are still playing, even though i have reported them and so have some others i know. its like nexons ignoring our reports.
zologold
zologold
NGAH
NGAH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down